What data do we collect?
Indirect and direct identifiers are your IP-address, location data, traffic data/data points, demographic data, name, e-mail address, phone number, Social Security Number, home address and payment details. Direct identifiers will only be collected with your active consent e.g. when you register as a paying member or sign up to receive our newsletters by filling out a form on our website.
How we collect your data
Most of the data we collect is provided directly and actively by you. We collect and process your data when you:
- Register as a paying member (Social Security Number, payment details, name, e-mail, phone number, home address)
- Sign up to receive our newsletter
- Sign up to receive email notifications about new web content
- Buy products or services
- Sign up for our events
- Make online donations
- Participate in our contests
- Sign our petitions
How we use your data
DIGNITY collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your paid membership (payment service, receipts etc.)
- E-mail you our newsletters
- E-mail you offers on products, events and services, we think you might like
- E-mail you notifications about new content on our website
- Contact you if you win one of our contests
- Keep you updated on petitions you have signed
- Keep track of your event registrations/cancellations
How do we store your data
We store your data within our CRM system that is GDPR-compliant.
Your data protection rights
- You have the right to know which of your personal data that DIGNITY stores and processes.
- You have the right to request that DIGNITY correct or complete any information about you that you believe to be incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that DIGNITY erases information about you, under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to DIGNITY’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
To participate in DIGNITY’s contests, you must have Danish residency and be over the age of 18. DIGNITY employees are not allowed to participate. The winner will be contacted directly by e-mail and must reply within three days or a new winner will automatically be found. To receive the prize the winner must inform us his or her full name and e-mail address. DIGNITY will not sell or in any way pass on your information to third parties, and we exclusively use the information to contact you if you win and to give your more information about DIGNITY’s work, events, news and other contests.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you wish to report a complaint about how DIGNITY has handled your personal data or request in regard to this please contact the The Danish Data Protection Agency.
Dignity.dk is owned and published by:
DIGNITY – Danish Institute Against Torture